This year's vaccine covers all expected 流感 strains, so no additional vaccinations should be necessary.
十大网赌平台推荐卫生 is offering the 佐剂的 Fluad vaccine for adults 65 and older and the 四价的 Flulaval for those younger than 65 years. If you are a recipient of a solid organ transplant, we recommend the high-dose Fluzone vaccine. To learn more, please refer to the Different Types of Flu Vaccines web 页面 on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
Who should get the seasonal 流感 vaccine?
The CDC recommends annual vaccination against in流感enza for all persons aged six months and older, including all adults.
Children between the ages of 6 months and 8 years should receive a second dose at least 4 weeks after their first vaccination.
Additional information about in流感enza vaccination is available on the 疾病预防控制中心网站.
COVID-19 and 流感 season
This year, more than ever, getting a 流感 shot is important. 为什么? Symptoms of the 流感 can be similar to COVID-19. For more information, visit the CDC's Frequently Asked In流感enza (Flu) Questions 页面.
Flu vaccination clinic schedules by location
Clinics are offered in the following locations:
Flu clinics at other 十大网赌平台推荐卫生 member sites
- 基恩 (Cheshire Medical Center): Clinics for established patients of Cheshire Medical Center, Family and Community Care, 沃波尔, and Winchester clinics only.
- Lebanon (Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital): No clinics at this time
- 新伦敦 (新伦敦 Hospital): Clinics for patients of 新伦敦 Hospital only.
- 温莎 (Mt. Ascutney Hospital and 健康 Center): Public clinics. 任命 required.
你懂流感吗?? Take this quiz and see how well you can tell 流感 fact from 流感 myth.
真正的 or False: You can't get the 流感 from the 流感 vaccine.
- 真正的: The 流感 vaccine contains dead or inactivated 流感 virus, and cannot cause infection, so it is impossible to get the 流感 from the vaccine. The vaccine works to prepare your body to fight off infection from the live virus. A person may get a fever and body aches after getting the 流感 vaccine, but this is most likely the immune system reacting to the vaccine or an unrelated viral infection.
真正的 or False: The 流感 vaccine significantly reduces your risk of getting the 流感 and passing it on to your family and friends.
- 真正的: Flu viruses change every year. The 流感 vaccine is updated to include current viruses from year to year. So get the 流感 vaccine every year to protect yourself and your friends and family.
真正的 or False: The 流感 vaccine is safe for pregnant women, seniors and children over six months of age.
- 真正的: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends the 流感 vaccine for everyone older than six months of age. The only reason not to get the vaccine is if you have had a severe reaction to the 流感 vaccine in the past.
- Current global situation: World 健康 Organization
- Current national situation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- New Hampshire information: New Hampshire Department of 健康 and Human 服务
- Key facts about in流感enza (流感) and 流感 vaccine (CDC)
- Tips on preventing the 流感 (CDC)
- 冷和. 流感 (CDC)
- Information for schools, childcare providers and parents (CDC)